Goals & Objectives
• Maintaining high academic standards.
• Educating students from rural, agricultural community by giving preference.
• Creating empowerment of women through education.
• Keeping pace with the knowledge era and gearing up in all activities to match the demands of the scientific and technological world.
• Enhancing mind set towards research and creation of new Knowledge.
• Making every student of the college skilled and employable.
• The origin and the history of the College has been closely linked with the aspirations of the farming community by serving them effectively and by imparting scientific education to their wards.
• Making education as a powerful medium and a tool to promote the social and economic development to backward and disadvantaged communities.
• Strengthening research activities in various departments
• Encouraging consultancy and extended services involving students and faculty